Thursday 2 April 2015

Week 27 & 28: Prep for placement & Easter Holidays


Key Term: Prep, Prep, Prep! 

It's hard to believe it PP2 starts next week. Its hard to believe how quickly first year is going... 

I feel a lot more prepared for this placement, haven't learnt from the last which feels really positive! The Applied OT module has given me a practical way to look at conditions which may cause people to struggle with their everyday occupations and the OT process in general which is giving me confidence to tackle the prep before starting.

I'm also thankful for time to rest and relax before starting a busy 8 weeks of practical learning on placement. 

Now to pack... 

For more insight into my journey to become an occupational therapist; follow me on twitter: @OTontheTracks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.